I got so excited in d3.js Chart of Axys Performance that I did not test adequately. When I added a y-axis, I realized that the axis was reversed. All the links should now be fixed with the better code, and I also added some labels. This is a work in progress, so please stay tuned.
To try it for yourself, please download the perhstsp.rep Axys report and a stripped down version of cDataSet.xlsm (see the full version for more http://ramblings.mcpher.com/Home/excelquirks/downloadlist) . If you would just like to see the final html output then go to http://bl.ocks.org/3106445.
Thanks to Mike Bostock http://bost.ocks.org/mike/for all his incredible work on everything, but especially d3.js. Also, thanks again to Bruce for his stimulating work with Excel.
Post a Comment