Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CFA 2012 #cfa12 Twitter Analysis

Inspired by the bloggers isomorphismes and OUseful.Info, I thought it would be fun to analyze Twitter use of #cfa12 during the CFA Institute 65th Annual Conference in Chicago last week.  At last year’s conference, there was virtually no tweeting, so I was amazed at the exponential growth in tweeting this year and also at the number of lit screens during each session.

I’m not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed at being ranked as the #2 most prolific tweeter.

From TimelyPortfolio

I think this is an ugly chart, but I thought I would include as another example.

From TimelyPortfolio

By time, tweeting activity looks like this.  I really struggled with trying to facet tweet activity by day with the hour of the day as the x-axis.  If anyone accomplishes this, I would love to see it.

From TimelyPortfolio

Overall, I think the conference was extremely well done.

R code in GIST:

1 comment:

  1. What sets the Bikila afar from added vibram five fingers Shoes in Vibram's band is that it is congenital on an absolutely new belvedere that supports a convalescent and added able forefoot strike. It is a new architecture that is fabricated accurately for barefoot runners, so that they can move as attributes intended.The Dri-Lex insole and anatomical pod outsole architecture of the cheap vibram five fingers gives the wearer added aegis from clay and bits on the road.

    ReplyDelete