R should be mature and dying by now, but it is instead alive and vibrant. I experiment with some of the new developments below. It is probably best to copy/paste the intro below in case you do not see the iframe content.
The five purposes of this post/experiment are not really related, but I figured it would be an interesting challenge to combine them.
- Highlight the great blog MetaEvoPhyloEcoOmics from Russell Dinnage
- Explore the new world of color in R provided by Jo-Fai Chow through rPlotter
- Continue Experimenting with magrittr
- Examine ggplot_build as proposed by Carson Sievert in Visualizing ggplot2 internals with shiny and D3
- Test the use of alternate colors in rCharts and dimple.js